Positions FOR HIRE:
- Warehouse Associates
- CDL Driver
- Installation Crew Member
- On-the-Job Training
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Career Development and Advancement
- Inclusive Work Teams
Each employee is important here at KSI Metals+ and we take work safety very seriously! We strive for an environment that is both healthy and safe. Our goal is continual 100% safety company-wide for every employee. To accomplish this these key points are a must:
- As a condition of employment we expect work safety.
- Management trains and watches for safety performance.
- All injuries can be prevented.
- Each employee must take training and involvement seriously.
Here at KSI Metals+ we manufacture and sell Metal Roofing Systems, Siding, Gutters and Metal Building Kits. We create and inspire solutions in steel products to strengthen our structures and communities.
Our purpose is to serve the community. We are a team working to solve needs and create a positive experience from beginning to end. We want each interaction with KSI Metals+ to be positive for both our customers and employees.
Our success depends on consistent quality management, supporting our customers and working as a team. The environment here at KSI Metals+ is a team-centered collaboration. We invest in each other and we expect those joining our team to bring a positive professional attitude and desire to grow the company. We believe we are stronger together. Our strength is in keeping high values, choosing what is right and respect.
WORK WHERE OPPORTUNITY & SUCCESS THRIVE!
- Upbeat collaborative environment
- A company you can trust with high values
- Do meaningful work that builds the community
- Be treated like family
- Stability and Job Security
oUR pEOPLE aRE oUR sTRENGTH
We believe that our people are what makes our company successful! When you work for us you will receive attractive pay and hours, and you’ll find new connections that want you to be successful! We aren’t just building quality amazing products, we are building relationships and a powerful work atmosphere.
We are consistently concerned about safety, growth and quality. We are looking for individuals to join our company that has:
- an eye for detail and quality
- safety common sense
- communicates with coworkers, management and customers professionally
- willingness to learn new products
- desire to take feedback to improve performance
Experience is a bonus but not always required. We want individuals willing to learn and continually grow to better performance. If this fits your description we invite you to apply today and we’ll get back to you soon with a phone interview.